Upcoming training events
- General principles in auditing;
- Planning an audit;
- Conducting the audit;
- Writing the audit report;
- Following up non-conformances and corrective actions.
This course run in conjunction with Nick Gerrard Associates, is highly interactive and will enable delegates to learn through discussion and practice. There are no power-point presentations!
An Introduction to Health & Safety Management Systems for the Education Sector
- This one day course is designed to enable you to gain a detailed understanding of the background and requirements of the health and safety standards, OHSAS 18001:2007 and forthcoming ISO 45001.
- It will assist those who are looking to start implementing a system to improve their organisation’s health & safety management system.
- Alternatively, the course will also assist organisations who are considering whether or not to adopt the standard as a framework for developing an effective health & safety management system.